- The arbiter is responsible for managing all the watchers within
circus, ensuring all processes run correctly.
- A controller contains the set of actions that can be performed on
- The flapping detection subscribes to events and detects when some
processes are constantly restarting.
- A process is an independent OS process instance of your program.
A single watcher can run one or more processes. We also call them
- Circus has a pubsub that receives events from the watchers and
dispatches them to all subscribers.
- remote controller
- The remote controller allows you to communicate with the controller
via ZMQ to control Circus.
- A watcher is the program you tell Circus to run. A single Circus
instance can run one or more watchers.